Saturday, March 8, 2008

GAP spring: someone missed the memo

Brights: so hot right now.  Even Lindsay Lohan, currently on Legging Watch 2008 over at gofugyourself.com, was on the ball in her recent scandalous photo shoot with New York Magazine.  Which is why I can't, for the life of me, figure out why the GAP at Carousel Center looks like where pastel went to die.  Sure, the stuff looks cute enough online, but the store looks like an ill-organized, faded mess of khaki with a bit of bland pink, blue, and green tossed in for good measure.  Is it just me, or has the GAP been on a downward spiral for the last few years?

1 comment:

natalie said...

Personally, I haven't found anything at GAP that's caught my eye since freshman year of high school. Their stuff has always been a little plain and dowdy for my tastes, but I have to agree with you, lately it's really been going downhill.