Sunday, February 22, 2009

Online Sample Sales


I first heard about sample sales from one of my co-workers who was raving about the designer pieces she bought for up to 80 percent off retail prices. Unfortunately, we don't all have access to the sample sales here in Syracuse like everyone in New York City or LA. I'm also not a fan of clawing over women to get my hands on the designer items. So when I discovered online sample sales, I was beyond excited.

Most of the online sample sale websites require a membership through invite only and/or fees. However, there are a few out there that are easily accessible. You can sign up for a FREE membership at HauteLook.com, a website that offers luxury fashion brands for 36 to 72 hour online private sales. Not only is the membership is free, the merchandise is authentic and direct from the manufacturer. If you love 7 for All Mankind, this sale is going on at HauteLook this Tuesday, February 24 at 11 am EST for women, men, and kids.

RueLaLa.com is another website which offers designer brands for great prices. You have to sign up for a waiting list on RueLaLa, but the membership is free and is worth the wait.

The best part of online sample sales is that you can shop right at your own home. If you sign up, make sure to get the items fast as they go quickly!

2 comments:

Carine U said...

this is amazing ! this just became my new favorite site! :) thanks for posting!!!

Donna Ho said...

Glad to share! I actually saw an ad in the DO today about a college sample sale coming to the Sheraton February 24th and 25th. I'm going to have to check it out!

http://www.collegesamplesale.com