Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cuse Closet: Don't Let the Weather Stop Fashion

Cuse Closet peeks inside the staff's wardrobes to find out where we're going and how good we look getting there.


Upon opening my eyes this morning the first thing I glimpsed was a patch of snow clinging to the hill behind my apartment. But did this stop me from wearing wildly impractical shoes? Of course not! Though I will never cheat on a test and am usually too scared to jaywalk, I have no problem with breaking fashion rules. Ok, I may have been cursing myself a bit for wearing them, while chasing the Slocum heights bus, but sometimes sacrifices must be made fiercedom (and for the record I did make it to bus!).


Pink shirt- Alice Roi

Black dress worn as shirt- Macy's

Grey Tulip Skirt - Uniqlo

Black ankle boots - Ash brand bought this summer while in Barcelona


-Emily Montgomery

No comments: