Saturday, April 26, 2008

Be A Natural Beauty






Any one who knows me knows that I love TLC's What Not To Wear. I love the simplicity and sophistication of the outfits that Stacey and Clinton put together. I also love the makeup looks that makeup artist Carmindy puts together for the show's subjects. Carmindy has a new line of makeup called Natural Beauty by Sally Hansen that I'm really excited about. This line is all about what the title says...enhancing natural beauty, not covering it up. I want to try the eyeshadow base to see if it's better than the L'Oreal HIP eye shadow paint base that I have now. The face primer is also something that interests me. I was surprised to see both of these products in Carmindy's line because they're usually only found in more expensive brands. That's the best thing about this line...it won't break the bank!

1 comment:

Profile said...

I went in to the store today and was looking for Organic makeup- a specific brand i'd read about but found Carmindy's new line instead. I was so happy and just bought the foundation, mascara and a lipstick and ran home to try it on. So far it's really awesome, the foundation blends well, mascara is light and didn't clump and the lipstick applies smooth and it's not too shimmery. I will buy more!!