Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cuse Closet: Pain is gain

Cuse Closet peeks inside the staff's wardrobes to find out where we're going and how good we look getting there. 

Today’s closet: Allison Mariotti

I was feeling a little rebellious today before my 8 a.m. communications class, so I created an outfit that was feminine and pretty, but edgy at the same time.


Allison rocking hard-edged femininity. Photo: Kaytie Wilson

The core of my outfit was a tiered pale pink camisole. It added a delicate touch to an otherwise tough ensemble. I paired the cami with my black skinny jeans to balance the fuller top.

I tried finishing off the look with a cropped black cardigan, but the proportions looked off with the tiers of the camisole. So, I replaced it with a long black cardigan. 

Finally, I added my studded, black ankle boots to add an edge...which, about halfway through the day, were killing my feet. 

But, hey, sometimes beauty is pain.

Camisole: H&M
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Seychelles
Necklace: American Eagle

No comments: