Friday, February 26, 2010

Cuse Closet: Standing out from the snow

Cuse Closet peeks inside the staff's wardrobes to find out where we're going and how good we look getting there.

Today's closet: Allison Mariotti

 Photo: Kaytie Wilson

As I looked out my window Thursday morning, I was greeted by a blanket of snow. I knew a great look to contrast the white of the snow would be a vibrantly colored cardigan. Unfortunately, my closet is pretty monochromatic and filled with neutrals. So, I borrowed my roommate’s bright yellow argyle cardigan. I matched the grey in the cardigan with my grey lace tank.

Because of the massive amount of snow, I knew that I had to wear my fur-lined snow boots. They aren’t the most fashionable choice, but they do ensure that I don’t slip on the ice while walking down the Mount steps!

I was running late so I didn’t have time to add accessories, but the vibrant color of the cardigan was showy enough that I really didn’t need any.

Cardigan: Old Navy (borrowed)
Tank: Nordstrom
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Columbia
- by Allison Mariotti 

No comments: