Friday, April 30, 2010

Cuse Closet: Sun-Kissed

Cuse Closet peeks inside the staff's wardrobes to find out where we're going and how good we look getting there.

Today's closet: Allison Mariotti


Once I get through the day I will be basking in the sun of a gorgeous afternoon, leading up to the weekend predicted to be in the 80°s. When looking through my closet for appropriate attire, I pulled out my sunny, yellow embellished tee. With it, I paired the very trendy army green cargo pants, the style of which have scattered the runways of Balmain, Phi, and MaxMara.

Finally, I added my tan, menswear-inspired heels to give the look some polish. Combat boots would have made the look too literal, making it look like I stepped off the battlefield.

Shirt: J.Crew
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Miz Mooz

No comments: